Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dream Theater - 2002-08-20 - Jacksonville, FL FLAC, S.D.O.I.T in it's entirety

Dream Theater - Jacksonville 2002
Media: 1 CD
Time: 79:47
Source: Audience
Quality: A-
Date: august 20, 2002
Location: Florida Theater, Jacksonville, FL, USA

Tracklist:
01 - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence 35:47
- Overture
- About To Crash
- War Inside My Head
- The Test That Stumped Them All
- Goodnight Kiss
- Solitary Shell
- About To Crash (Reprise)
- Losing Time
- Grand Finale
02 - Home 7:53
03 - Instrumedley 12:26
04 - The Spirit Carries On 7:13
05 - Take The Time/ Working Man/ By-Tor 16:26

Total time: 79:47

Home sample



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7WSGKVD

Tapers notes:
This recording is from a tour with King's X and Joe Satriani. Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence, to my opinion one of the (many) highlights in Dream Theater's history, is fully played. The sound quality is more than acceptable I think.
I do not know if this recording was ever released as a bootleg. The recording time does not correspond with the three mentioned at Ytsecollection.com. Therefore I have no artwork for this one.

Enjoy!

No comments: