Monday, January 17, 2011

Masters Of Reality - 1990-10-10 FLAC Bogart's, Cincinnati,OH

Masters Of Reality
1990-10-10
Bogart's, Cincinnati OH USA
Sony D-3 Walkman Pro > Realistic Stereo Electret Microphone >
TDK SA-X100 > Sony TC-WR570 >
Sony STR-DE945 > Pioneer PDR-555RW > CDR >EAC > Flac
Taped by Jerry B aka "The Govner"
DO NOT CONVERT TO LOSSY FORMAT!!!!!!

Tracklisting:
Track01 Kill The King
Track02 The Candy Song
Track03 She Got Me (When She Got Her Dress On)
Track04 The Eyes Of Texas
Track05 Free Child Blues
Track06 When Jody Sings
Track07 Alamount (flip)
Track08 Theme Of The Scientist Of The Invisible
Track09 Domino
Track10 The Blue Garden
Track11 John Brown
59:24

The Candy Song sample:


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28IRELHU

Lineup:
Chris Goss: guitar & vocals
Googe: bass
Ginger Baker: drums

Tapers notes:
Hi everybody!
I went and seen this show by suggestion of my mentor "Spot" who also got me on the setlist. I was somewhat familar with The Masters Of Reality as I did have the s/t cd....and I was told Ginger Baker was drumming for them on this tour! I also was added to the guest list after Spot made a call or two! So here is the fruits of his efforts to get me to go....... there couldn't have been more than 50 people there but it still rocked!
Enjoy!

No comments: